There’s No Reason For Being Bored For Long
There are so many ways to escape boredom. I have wayyyy too much to get done to ever get bored. If you are bored, its a blessing, lol. I have some ideas to help you escape boredom and occupy your free time.
Best part about it, they are useful and provide some type of benefit to you.
This post is to some of the quick ideas from my book ‘Fun and Affordable Ways to Escape Boredom. I really just want it to give you ideas of how to look at life from another viewpoint. That is kind of the motivation behind producing the book.
Every day should include some movement toward a life that you desire. But first you have to take time to think of what you really want. And what you really want to do. Then you can find things to do that are inline with that desire some way.
No offense but Boredom is a choice! Even if it is a subconscious choice! – Happy Hervy
12 Ways to Escape Boredom For Smart People
Cool activities to occupy your idle free time
- Start Your Own Blog/Website (Because it appreciates in value and it’s fun)
- Go to ancestry.com and see what your background is (Broadens your way of thinking about people from other cultures and its fun!)
- Make a list of the things that you want to learn which will help enhance your life. Next time you are bored, began working on that list. (And check things off, which is also fun and good for your self confidence.)
- Make a list of the things that you want to accomplish in 10 years. Do research on what needs to be done in order to accomplish them. (Empowering)
- Hand write a letter to someone that you owe thanks to whom you never said thanks. Mail it or hand deliver it. (Spiritual growth and build connections)
- Write a summary of what you want to be remembered for when you die. What will be your legacy? Write out 3 things that you can do to work on it. (Powerful motivation and direction to stay on track in line with your goals)
- Think of and write down the 3 moments/experiences/accomplishments in your life that you are most proud of! (Builds self esteem and helps identify qualities that you need to capitalize on more. Pat yourself on your back!)
- Take a sales course or training. Because the training includes personal development and because sales is something that you have to do all of your life. You sell yourself to your employer, you sell yourself to hour potential husband or wife. (Personal development is always in sales training)
- Search for a public speaking class on meetup.com or join Toastmasters. Because it helps you to face a fear and boosts your confidence in yourself which helps you accomplish other goals. (If you don’t have an issue with public speaking, do something else that you are terrified about.
- Start your own YouTube Channel that Shares the experiences of either one of those things mentioned. Then grow your audience so you can start an online business. (Especially good if you like the idea of being seen and seeing green. Lol, just kidding not a guarantee that you will see green, but it’s possible!)
- Search YouTube for a video called Biology of Belief. Watch it. It’s amazing. Then watch Gregg Braden – The Divine Matrix. It’s amazing too. (Will enlighten and empower you. Look up epi-genetics if you dare!)
- And if you like reading, how about picking up my book! 🙂 Especially if you liked what you read so far, you will love the book.
Fun and Affordable Ways to Escape Boredom
The Boredom Buster eBook!
This book has a lot of ideas in it for ways to spend your free time. I got the idea to put this together because of a large number of people saying they were bored. Especially trucker wives.
But drivers also asked what to do in down time. Something told me to see how many people were searching that phrase. You will never guess how many people….
100,000’s of thousands of people all over the world actually search for what to do when I’m bored online or ways to escape boredom. So I started to write. Then due to limited time, I decided to get help on putting it together. If you know me, you know not to expect to get a normal list of things to do. But more importantly, its much more in it than just a list.
Even things that you might see somewhere else will likely have a twists to it that you haven’t seen before. Pick up the book on Amazon here
Bonus for buying ‘Ways to Escape Boredom’ ebook…
When you get the book and leave an honest review after reading, I will send you a free copy of my CD….Escape What’s Holding You Back
Just copy the review that you left and paste it below as well and I will know to contact you. Thanks!